Visit Royal FloraHolland Aalsmeer
Our location at Aalsmeer is the largest trading centre for plants and flowers in the world. And it's just a stone's throw from Schiphol airport. This is the only place in the world where you can watch them in action!
The auction is open to visitors on:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 07:00 to 11:00 hrs
- Thursday from 07:00 to 09:00 hrs
We advise you to start your visit as early as possible because in the early hours everything is in full activity.The earlier you come, the more you see!
The auction is closed to visitors on holidays and between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
From the Visitor Centre, walk across a gallery through the auction complex. At the end of the bridge, you arrive at the auction room where dealers buy at the clock.
As you walk around, you'll find information panels which explain - in four languages - the auction process and the activities you'll be watching. There's no need to sign up for this tour in advance.
You can also explore the auction with a professional guide. Tours are conducted in Dutch, English or German.
Guided tours are by appointment (at 7.00 am), extra costs, only for professional groups.
- Employment communication for students and pupils (request exclusively by teachers)
- Business to business
- Press and film recording
Aalsmeer combi ticket
The Aalsmeer combi ticket gives you entrance to Aalsmeer's three tourist high points, all in one day:
- From 07.00 am: visit the flower auction and stroll around on your own (lasts about 1½ hours).
- From 10.00 am: visit the Historic Garden. See living history in 13,000 m² of Aalsmeer.
- At 13:30 am: board a Westeinder Rondvaart boat for a tour of discovery of the Westeinderplassen (lasts about 1 hour).
The Aalsmeer combi ticket is available from April 10 to September 28 2018, from Tuesday to Friday.
The boat and the historical garden are located in the centre of Aalsmeer, next to each other.
Bus 357 (towards Aalsmeer) stops practically in front of the door to Royal FloraHolland. It takes just 6 minutes to reach the Hortensiaplein. From there, you can wander towards the centre of Aalsmeer (10 minutes) or take a bus heading towards the centre of Aalsmeer (several buses) and get off after one stop.
- Adults: € 7.50 per person
- Children (6 - 11 years): € 4.50 per child
- For groups (from 15 people): € 6.50 per person (tour guide and bus driver are free of charge)
- Guided tour: € 120.00 (maximal 25 persons / group only to book using the form above under the heading Guided Tour)
- Aalsmeer combi ticket adult: € 17.00
- Aalsmeer combi ticket child: € 9.75
- Adults: € 8.00 per person
- Children (6 - 11 years): € 5.00 per child
- For groups (from 15 people): € 7.00 per person (tour guide and bus driver are free of charge)
- Guided tour: € 125.00 (maximal 25 persons / group only to book using the form above under the heading Guided Tour)
- Aalsmeer combi ticket adult: € 17.50
- Aalsmeer combi ticket child: € 10.25
Free parking and public transport
Parking is free for visitors. Park on the parking roof (P23
The flower auction is easy to get to by public transport: Connexxion bus 357.
Bus 357 travels from Amsterdam Central Station to Aalsmeer. This bus stops in front of the door (busstop Hoofdingang).
Touringscars and coaches: P20
Royal FloraHolland Aalsmeer is accessible to those using wheelchairs. Please contact us for more information.
Prepare your visit
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple Store and download the izi.TRAVEL app.
- Open the izi.TRAVEL app en click on the compass button on the lower left side of your screen.
- Typ 'Aalsmeer' on the search field and open the Royal FloraHolland audiotour.
- Have fun!
Prepare your visit in 3 clicks
Download the free IZI travel app and watch the tour during your visit to the auction in Aalsmeer.
Peeking inside Royal FloraHolland online
Via Google Streetview you can take a virtual tour through our beautiful company.
Special and non-auction days
We auction from Monday to Friday. On certain national holidays the auction is closed.