Want to know about the rates for 2019?12 November 2018
Following close consultation with the customer platform, we have adapted and fixed our rates for 2019. The changes for you at a glance
In 2019 we will be building on the following principles:
- payment according to use
- digital is the standard
- simplifying rates system
Which costs will be reduced?
- Packaging rates: We are lowering the packaging rates below. These packaging rate reductions will be given in the form of a discount at the end of the year.
- Multi-use plant trays €0.02 reduction
- Flower buckets and racks €0.01 reduction (except for Fc577 and Fc597)
- Remote Buying (KOA): The KOA rate is being reduced from €750 to €540 in 2019. In addition, as a KOA customer you will receive a refund of €180 at the end of the year if you have purchased via KOA in 2019.
- Auction room seat: An auction room seat without workplace facilities is a new option that we are going to introduce in the course of 2019. You can get this seat for free. You may use the seat to look but you cannot buy. Purchases through Remote Buying is possible.
- SWIFT and SEPA: From the 1st of July 2019 we will cut the rates for SWIFT insured and SEPA secure with 50%. The discount on SWIFT payments will remain unchanged.
Which costs will be increased?
- Transaction levy: The transaction reduction will be increase from €1.15 to €1.35. The average discount remains the same with €0.13 to €0.17 discount, depending on the average number of transactions per buyer's card per day.
- Renting auction trolleys within Box contracts: Box contracts are increased from €50 to €70 per auction trolley.
- Transference of CCs: The rate for transferring CCs will be increased by €0.01 per CC container transferred. The effect of this increase will be felt mainly by service providers in the marketplace and will be limited for customers.
- Auction room workplace: If you want to keep an auction room workplace, then you will pay €900 per year instead of €750.
Tarifs for customers of Eelde
Customers of Eelde receive separate information about the changed tarifs.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe